9.21.2009

Fiber Love

So recently my good friend Chrissy has picked up needle felting, which looks really fun, and really complicated. Obviously, there are simple(r) things that can be done with needle felting, balls and such, but I can only imagine that Chrissy is jumping in feet first and tackling the hard stuff, as she is the most creative person I know.



The wonderful thing about fiber is that it's so versatile. You can spin it, felt it, knit with it, use it for stuffing - you name it! And there are so many different fibers! Wool, alpaca, cashmere - love them all!



I enjoy wool because of the many different things you can do with it, but as far as knitting goes, I prefer something softer like cashmere, alpaca or silk - they're a dream to work with!

What is your favorite fiber?

0 comments:

Post a Comment