10.05.2009

Monday Finds::Sea Pinks {pincushions, fabric boxes and more!}

Well, I survived the flu.  Although it did get so bad Friday that I wasn't able to knit - that's how my husband knew I was really sick! So thank you to everyone who left kind words - hopefully I won't get sick again until next fall!

Today, I wanted to share one of my absolute favorite shops with you, SeaPinks.  In her store, Jenny offers totally cute pincushions, the most adorable gourds I've ever seen, fabric boxes, needle books and much more! Best of all - everything is hand embroidered - with some of the most beautiful embroidery work I've ever seen.  Jenny also runs another shop, bubbletime, where she sells more hand sewn items, such as plush animals. Below is some of her work. I highly recommend checking her out! Everytime I visit her shop I have to stop myself from buying out the whole store!


Orange and White Pumpkin or Gourd, $12


Woodland Trees Wool Felt Embroidered Pincushion, $22

Autumn Leaves Wool Felt Embroidered Pincushion, $22


Autumn Red Plaid Pumpkin or Gourd, $12

Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I'm so flattered to be featured here, thank you for the kind words- I'm blushing :D!!
    -Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got that orange/white pumpkin! it's on my mantle now. :) so very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got that orange/white pumpkin! it's on my mantle now. :) so very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness I'm so flattered to be featured here, thank you for the kind words- I'm blushing :D!!
    -Jenny

    ReplyDelete