5.18.2010

new life

Remember our sweet little robin's eggs?


They hatched!!



And while they're not the cutest little things yet, we got to experience the greatest thing! Since their nest is right outside our living room window, we actually got to hear the eggs hatching. It was amazing. After a few cracks, we would hear just the tiniest of squeaks coming from the nest, so we knew they were here! We've been loving watching the mommy and daddy robins (that's right, both the mates bring food!) flying in and out of the nest taking care of their little ones, and can't wait to see them grow! I'll keep you guys up to date on their lives!

To cap off this busy month, I'm a bridesmaid in my cousin's wedding on Friday - it's my first experience as a bridesmaid! Here's to hoping I don't fall down the stairs I have to walk down into the ceremony...

What have you been up to this week? Hope you're all having a lovely one!


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment