6.28.2010

phew!

Thanks to all who volunteered to test knit! Through twitter, ravelry and my blog, I've gotten tons of offers from generous knitters who all offered to help me out - in just the past 12 hours! I only need a few this time, but I'll contact every single one of you to get your email address for future pattern test knitting if I don't need you this time.

Thank you again!


These gorgeous flowers are blooming in a tree behind our house - couldn't help but take a picture! Reminds me of fireworks exploding in the sky - just gorgeous!

And, yes, I did discover another bird's nest, but it doesn't live at my house - or even in my state for that matter - so there's no chance of me getting attached to the babies and getting bird mites! The coolest thing about this little nest? It was built in a flower pot! So small I barely noticed it!

but, seriously, how cute?

Happy Monday!



Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment