11.30.2010

12 Days of Cooking

So with the holiday season upon us, I've decided to try a fun new thing. In years past, Jake and I have done a "12 days of Christmas" type thing where we gave each other a small, ridiculous gift for the 12 days leading up to Christmas. This year, we've decided we don't need to keep buying stupid crap to junk up our house, so I've instead decided to do "12 days of cooking"!

Starting tomorrow and going until Christmas, I'll be trying out 12 new recipes. I've gone through and picked them all out, and I'll be posting them here, along with a review of each one. Since there are 25 days until Christmas (starting tomorrow) I won't be doing a new recipe every day (I mean, I know my limits here people), but it will be more like every other day.

Here's a list of what I'm planning on making:
- Tofu Burgers
- Gingerbread
- Veggie Curry
- Butternut Squash and Sage Pizza
- Tomato and Lentil Dahl
- Oatmeal Pumpkin Bread
- Spicy Butternut Curry
- Pumpkin Biscuits
- Spinach-Feta Bread
- Black Bean and Rice Soup
- Butternut Risotto
- Golden Tofu and Cauliflower Soup

It should be fun!

Also, I'm totally wanting a pair of Toms for Christmas (hint, hint).

1 comment:

  1. That's a great idea! Butternut curry- yum :)
    Ha, got my daughter that pair of Tom's but I wanted them for myself.

    ReplyDelete