our white Christmas - we got 12 inches of snow!
- be more organized! This is the one I've started. I've started by winding up all my skeins of yarn, taking pictures and uploading them to my Ravelry stash page. This is still in the works, but I've done a good chunk of my yarn. This will help me to remember what all I have, which will help me with my next goal, which is....
- stash busting! 2011 will be the year of knitting with yarn from my stash. The only time I plan on buying yarn is if I need more for a project that I'm working on, or am ordering for a specific project that I am going to start as soon as the yarn arrives.
- continue to experiment with new recipes. I've really enjoyed my 12 days of cooking, even though I haven't done that great of a job documenting it.
- spend more time exploring the beauty of Asheville. Id' like to try and go hiking once a week, but seeing as how right now it's winter and it likes to snow here, I'm just going to say that we're going to do a better job of getting out and spending time outdoors.
- take more pictures! I got a new camera for Christmas, and I'm SO excited to put it to good use.
There are other things I'm sure I'd like to try to improve on, but these are at the top of my list!
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year - cheers to a happy and healthy 2011!!
sunset at The Grove Park Inn