4.21.2011

Pillow Talk

One of my favorite things about being married to my husband are the conversations we have while laying in bed at night trying to fall asleep.  We seem to have our best conversations there. Whether the conversation is a serious one, about our future or a tough life decision, or a ridiculous one, like last night's conversation - we just seem to connect better there. Last night's conversation went a little like this:

jake: "What if cars ran only off farts? And not like you could just fill your tank up with farts, but what if you had to constantly fart? Would you do it?"

jen: "Well if that were the case, then farts wouldn't be looked at the way they are now. It would be totally normal for people to fart all the time. So, yeah, I'd do it."

Then we watched a few ridiculous youtube videos, and stumbled upon this one, which we both have decided this is the best video in the world, and that if we ever have kids, they will end up just like this one.



Then the conversation turned to Jake's newest obsession: The Royal Wedding.

jake: "If we have kids, we should probably have them at the same time as Prince William and Princess Kate. That way they can grow up together."

jen: speechless. laughing.

This post really has no point, other than to prove that my husband is awesome. He never fails to make me laugh, and comes up with the most ridiculous ideas. And I love him for that.

1 comment:

  1. I love having silly conversations with my husband at night too. I think they help bring us closer together.

    ReplyDelete