12.13.2013

On The First Day Of Knitmas

It's that time of year again! I've scoured the world wide web to find special knitting-themed or inspired gifts for the knitter in your life - even if that knitter is you!

First off is this great print from toadbriar on Etsy. I love the idea of our beloved furry friends using their own precious fibers to make things (although, I suppose it would be a little like humans knitting with their own hair... but let's not go there). I love most everything in this shop - I have a fondness for prints of animals doing human-like activities, and as a huge Downton Abbey fan, I love this Dowager Sphynx one.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/39539025/spinning-and-knitting-sheep-and-bunny?ref=favs_view_5

 {click photo to be taken to product}

Stay tuned for the rest of the 12 days of Knitmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment