8.12.2014

Whew.

An aptly named blog post, because it's just how I feel.

It's been an extremely busy past few weeks. Between work, my niece visiting, vacation, and life in general, it's been non-stop. I won't bore you with too many details, but whew. Things are starting to settle down, which is good because my fall classes start up next week.

Knitting has been happening, a few rows squeezed in here and there, and I did get a chance to cast on for the Summer Sweater KAL happening right now. Say hello to Aidez, number three.


This one's for my mom. I'm about to start shoulder shaping for the left front panel, and I just love it so far. Such a great color she chose! I'll leave catching up on my other projects for another post, and drop some vacation photos on you now. 

We spent a week in Breckenridge, Colorado, and it was wonderful! I wore sweaters and wool socks the whole time and now am itching for Fall like crazy.






 Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Rachel Smith8/12/14, 4:51 PM

    Gorgeous photos from your trip! Glad you had a great time - I loved Colorado when I was there. Looking forward to returning one day!

    ReplyDelete