9.14.2009

Knitting Lace

I don't know what it is about lace knitting....but it's highly addictive. Maybe it's seeing the gorgeous designs knit up on the needles, or the transformation that it takes once it's blocked, but it is my absolute favorite.
can't you just see this knitting up into a gorgeous fall shawl?
marigold, 1000 yds by sqwish

I only wish I were quicker when it comes to knitting lace. It's so calming to create and always looks so elegant. I probably have at least 10 skeins of lace weight yarn in my stash just waiting to be turned into something simply amazing to drape around my shoulders (or the shoulders of those I love!).

What is your favorite type of knitting?

2 comments:

  1. Lace, of course. I put lace in almost everything, from socks to scarves to sweaters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lace, of course. I put lace in almost everything, from socks to scarves to sweaters.

    ReplyDelete