9.15.2009

Temptations

Have you ever come across a pattern that you just can't seem to get out of your mind?? That happens to me all the time, it seems. Recently, this pattern just really wants to be knit by me:


Soft Kid Bubble by Laura Irwin

I keep thinking about how cute it would be over a pair of leggings with some boots in the fall. Unfortunately, fall is rapidly approaching and it doesn't look like I'll be able to knit it in time, but it's definitely on my short list of things to do. It seems that I hardly have time to knit for myself anymore, but this is something I absolutely plan on doing for myself. My birthday is coming up soon (October 30), so maybe as a gift to myself I can cast on and spend the day wrapped up in a blanket knitting away.

What patterns tempt you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment