10.15.2009

French Press Knits :: one of a kind knit & felted gifts

I can't remember where I first saw Melynda's adorable store - either etsy or twitter, but I have totally fallen in love with her work! And all you knitters out there - she has just released the pattern for her totally cute felted slippers! I am so excited about it, and definitely plan on getting my hands on it as soon as I get some time to knit for myself (I also plan on giving some as Christmas gifts!).



You can purchase the pattern on etsy, or ravelry.  Not a knitter? No worries - Melynda also sells the slippers (along with other beautiful knits) in her etsy store. In a variety of colors! Keep up with her blog and her twitter, because she's definitely someone you'll want to keep an eye on - full of creativity and talent!
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment