9.14.2010

an unoriginal title

(because I couldn't think of anything to title this.)

As I mentioned in my last post, we're moving (yay!). We're in the process of packing up our current house, and our new apartment will be ready for us to move into next weekend, so things are definitely a tad crazy. But, can I just say how excited I am to be living less than a mile from the famed Grove Park Inn?? Ever heard of it?


It was where the Obama's stayed on their recent trip to Asheville. And it's just beautiful. I mean, we could walk up there every night and have a $30 drink and walk home. But we won't, mainly because it's so expensive. But we might walk up there and sneak our own drinks in. Who knows?

Have I mentioned I'm excited?

I also talked a little about doing some wet felting last post, and wanted to show you the little bowl I made! It didn't turn out as great as it probably could have, but it was my first time, and I still have much to learn.



The colors are more true on the first picture, but the second gives a picture of the entire bowl. I like it because it's not even around the top, it's got lots of fun colors, and it's perfect for holding my jewelry at the end of the day. I've got lots of ideas for different shapes and color combos, and I'm really looking forward to experimenting!

Given that my next few weeks are going to be a little hectic with the move, don't be surprised if things are a little sparse around here. But I'll definitely be back up and running at the beginning of October once things slow down a little. And unless something changes in the next few weeks, I'll be unemployed once we get to Asheville, which means lots of job searching crafting time is soon to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment