6.18.2011

Saturday Stitches

After two weeks of silence, I'm back with a Saturday Stitches! Missed the last one? Here it is!

Saturday Stitches was inspired by the knitter. It's amazing to see a finished project that totally changes the way you look at the original pattern, and that's what Saturday Stitches is all about - showing off those projects. As always, click on the photo to be taken to the knitter's Ravelry project page, and click on their name to go to their Ravelry page and add them as a friend! All photos are property of the knitter.

This first project didn't necessarily change my mind about the original pattern, but I just absolutely love how gldelx personalized it by adding some of Portland's bridges (it doesn't help that Portland holds a very special place in my heart, as we used to live there and it is my favorite place in the world!) - how awesome is that?



Definitely not sure I would have given this next original pattern a second glance. Not that it's ugly or anything, just not sure it's really my style. But LisaGry's project is making me really consider knitting it. How great does it look on her?


Happy Saturday!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, thanks for featuring my shrug! :D

    ReplyDelete