12.13.2012

On The First Day of Knitmas

 It's that time of year again! Last year I had so much fun doing The 12 Days of Knitmas last year that I wanted to do it again this year. I'm so excited to share all the wonderful things I've found this year! If you have no clue what I'm talking about, you can find a round up of all 12 days from last year here. So wait no more - the 12 days of Knitmas are here!

There are few things a knitter loves more than yarn. So why not indulge them a little with some gorgeous fiber from CloudLover? She's got a little something for everyone - roving for spinners, handspun yarn for those who love knitting with handspun, and gorgeous hand dyed yarn. Can't decide? Why not get your favorite knitter a subscription to one of her yarn clubs? There really is no bad choice here - just too many choices!



{Click the photo to be taken to the listing}



{Click the photo to be taken to the listing}

0 comments:

Post a Comment