12.16.2012

On The Fourth Day Of Knitmas

Ever since I purchased my interchangeable needle set, my needle gauge has become my best friend. I try to always put the tips back in their properly labeled spot, but that sometimes almost always doesn't happen, so when I'm not sure what size needles I'm holding, my gauge makes that mystery an easy one to solve.

When I ran across these gorgeous wooden needle gauges from Pumora, I fell in love. I just love them! And even better, you have the option of customizing it. If you're feeling festive, she's also got a Christmas tree gauge for sale right now!

{Click photo to be taken to listing}


Check out the other days of Knitmas:

1 comment:

  1. Anne from Pumora12/18/12, 1:33 AM

    Hi Jennifer,
    thank you for blogging about my knitting needle gauge! I'm glad you like it :) Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete