7.04.2013

Happy 4th!

Happy 4th of July to my fellow Americans! And a happy belated Canada Day to my Canadian readers (and honorary Canadians, which we like to consider ourselves because we love Canada so much)! What a great time of year! We're not huge Independence Day celebrators, but we won't turn down an opportunity to grill some veggies and veggie dogs, and have a nice cold glass of sangria. Unfortunately, we'll have to do all of this on our covered porch this year, since it's been raining and stormy all week. I took these yesterday afternoon - I thought we were going to wash away!



I plan on enjoying the rest of the afternoon reading, knitting, and cooking. Hope you're enjoying a relaxing day!

1 comment:

  1. At least the rain makes for pretty pictures! Send some our way :)

    ReplyDelete