2.27.2015

Snapshots

It's been a while since I posted a Snapshots post, and I've been missing them. So, welcome (hopefully) weekly Snapshots posts back to the blog!

Here they are, a few snapshots from the last couple of weeks, brought to you by my iPhone and Instagram.


a shot of my yarn storage set-up. i love them!


a productive snow day means one finished sock!


naturally dyed wool/silk yarn with cutch and baking soda


sundottir coming along!


naturally dyed romanian wool with red onion skins and iron


a 70 degree january day


and just a few weeks later, blanketed in snow

Happy Friday! Hope you all have a wonderful, fiber-filled weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Love how that Romanian wool came out. One of my goals for this year is to do more natural dyeing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebekah Evelyn2/28/15, 12:21 PM

    I love your yarn storage (so cool! Almost like a library with the ladder.), and I love the color of your sundottir and the green naturally dyed yarn.

    ReplyDelete