9.19.2014

Snapshots

Happy Friday! Can you believe it's the last Friday of summer? I'm ready and waiting with open arms to embrace everything fall.

Here are a few snapshots of the last few weeks, brought to you by my iPhone, and Instagram.
 

 the cosmos are intensely luminescent at dusk

fozzie fluff



Jake built me a table! It will hold so many plants!


foggy morning on the homestead


new root table for our house, handcrafted by Jake's dad!


it's mum season!

 homegrown okra

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. www.tresbienensemble.com9/19/14, 11:44 AM

    Your coffee table is AMAZING. I'm drooling over it on my end. You've got some talented and handy men in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, such great pics! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Evelyn! Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it?? He did such a great job. I sure lucked out!

    ReplyDelete