5.12.2011

Startitis

Startitis - 1. the inability to finish a current project without starting another, often resulting in multiple unfinished projects; knitting ADD

That's right, I've got it. It seems I've come down with a heavy case of the 'itis. Startitis, that is. I can't stop starting projects, even though I haven't finished one since before Spring Break. Right now, I have no less than 5 projects on the needles. And all I want to do is start others. I mean, have you seen all the awesome new (well, some of them aren't so new) patterns on Ravelry? Here are some from my recent faves (click the photo to be taken to the Ravelry page):







I mean, can you blame me?

It's unfortunate that I don't have enough time, nor hands, to make all of these things right now. Because that's what I want to do. Help!

(note that none of these photos belong to me, they all belong to the designers/photographers that took them. i take no credit. i am not worthy.)



2 comments:

  1. I love those! I'm just having trouble trying to find my knitting mojo. My yarn isn't inspiring me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. JenniferSadler5/12/11, 1:07 PM

    I know what you mean - sometimes it's good to take a break! Hopefully your mojo will return soon - I know what it's like to have it in hiding - no fun!

    ReplyDelete